Working Student Sales French Speaking Markets (m/f/d)
- Online seit 25.03.2021
Hey, we are meetyoo!
meetyoo is a leading provider for digital events and virtual conferences in Europe. We drive the digitalisation of the event industry forward and enable our customers to hold virtual events with comprehensive support. For over 3,000 customers from all sectors, around 80 dedicated employees coordinate over 10 million event and conference minutes each month around the world. On this path we need top employees who want to grow with us and make a difference!
To this end, we are constantly looking for capable, innovative and motivated employees who will actively shape this future together with us.
Enrich our team as a Working Student Sales French Speaking Markets (m/f/d)!
- Help drive the international growth of the company
- Process inbound lead forms for the international sales for the French-speaking markets
- Nurture, qualify and build the sales opportunity pipeline for the mentioned regions
- Calling and emailing marketing-generated (inbound) leads to qualify and schedule meetings for the International Sales Team
- Assist the team in implementing outbound sales processes in the region (cold emailing, SEM)
- Handle administrative tasks related to the implementation of the company’s activity in the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, and Nordics
- A hunter mentality to find and cultivate new business
- Studying for a master or a bachelor in the field of Business, Economics, Marketing, Tourism, other curriculum will also be considered
- Previous work experience in sales or business development will be preferred
- Previous work experience using Excel, power point, and ideally a CRM software
- Eager to learn, adapt, and work in a relaxed but fast paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication in French and English
- Excellent time management skills, and team orientation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability and skills to develop relationships quickly, both internally within meetyoo and externally with prospects/customers
- Experience with tools such as SalesForce.com, Hubspot
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- A profitable, owner-led company with a clear vision of its role in a promising new market
- Highly motivated, friendly colleagues - ready to help and stand at your side
- Attractive compensation package including a performance-based salary, and if desired a company sponsored pension scheme
- Flexible working hours: ‘Trust Based Working Hours’ and Remote Working (“Home-Office”) for a better work-life balance
- Modern office space in a central location in the heart of Berlin
- Never-Stop-Learning philosophy with a wide range of development opportunities: we invest in you because we strive for a long term collaboration with you
- And … regular team events, subsidized athletic activities (e.g. company sponsored benefits for cyclists, participation in Berlin wide races as well as weekly in-house yoga courses), free beverages and fresh fruit - and that’s only the beginning!
Would you like to be part of meetyoo?
We look forward to receiving your complete application (cover letter and CV).
Your contact person for the position is Téo Dréan (Talent Acquisition Manager).
- Art der Beschäftigung
- Zeitraum der Beschäftigung
- Nach Vereinbarung
- meetyoo conferencing GmbH
- Friedrichstraße 200
- 10117 Berlin, Deutschland
- Herr Téo Dréan