Working Student (f/m/d) Knowledge Management Education Sector
- Online seit 31.08.2021
For 36 years, Wacom has been empowering the world’s most creative people with leading-edge technology. Our pen-based tools help them transform ideas into digital creations in a completely natural way.
Wacom’s core technology portfolio consists of leading digital pen and ink technologies. Ink Division’s mission is to develop and to establish WILL as the leading ink technology framework in entire industry with the goal to build an open ecosystem of digital ink users from software industries players, IT OEM to Developers and Start-Ups. Ink Division is also building and promoting first party and third-party partner ink applications to deliver engaging and innovative ink experiences to serve end users globally. By facilitating the cross-industry initiative Digital Stationery Consortium (DSC) representing Wacom, Ink Division is also leading market building initiatives jointly with industry partners to establish digital pen and ink use cases and product categories in the entire industry.
As we continue to grow, we are looking for innovative team members who are open to new possibilities, people who dream big and put their heart and soul into what they do. Come and join us and share our passion for a creative world. We invite you to help us write the next chapter in the Wacom for business success story by supporting us in developing the educational sector for Wacom.
- Research educational landscape in different countries for education knowledge sources and ontologies
- Support designing an ontology for education market
- Implement Python scripts to bootstrap a personal knowledge graph with educational content
- Conduct and prepare research and studies in the areas of education (knowledge sources, ontologies)
- Preferably studying in the field of Business Informatics or Computer Science (ideally master studies or bachelor shortly before graduation)
- Availability of 20 hours per week
- Fluent in English and German, both written and spoken
- Skilled Python developer
- Knowledge about Semantic Web technologies such as public knowledge graphs (wikidata, dbpedia, …), Ontologies, … are a beneficial
- Enjoy working effectively in a fast-orientated environment
- Art der Beschäftigung
- Zeitraum der Beschäftigung
- 6-12 months
- 15 €/ Stunde
- Wacom Europe GmbH
- Völklinger Str.
- 40219 Düsseldorf, Deutschland
- Frau Katja Becker