Working Student – IT Purchasing (German Speaker)
|Online seit|| |
14.01.2020 - 17:08
Are you a great communicator with a number driven mindset, looking for a fresh challenge as part of the centralized purchasing team at trivago?
Our Purchasing department is looking for a top negotiator to join the Purchasing Team, whose mission is to provide everything that makes trivago more focused, productive and an even better place to work for all. In this role, you’ll take care of different purchasing processes at trivago, mainly in the field of technology and license management, and be a key driver in shaping the identity of a dynamic and growing team.
Do you think you’re a good match? Then we want to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
- Improve our work environment whilst reducing costs.
- Plan and order licensing and items in compliance to our guidelines.
- Plan and develop new processes for, and with trivago departments.
- Ensure a continuous flow of common goods and availability of licenses.
- Establish opportunities to improve the purchasing department itself.
- Be involved in projects spanning across all our different offices.
- Optimize the usage of our IT-landscape.
What you’ll definitely need:
- Be an active student in the field of economics, business administration or similar for at least one year.
- At least a basic knowledge of finance/ accounting.
- Advanced understanding of IT, licensing, SaaS and cloud solutions.
- Native-level German, and fluent-level English speaker (our company language).
- An analytical mindset.
- The ability to think in broader perspectives and longer terms.
- Good MS office skills.
- A valid EU work permit.
Firmen- und Kontaktdaten
Frau Ankia Wolf
+4915110533760 1511 0533760
Art der Beschäftigung
|Zeitraum der Beschäftigung|| |