Student Help (m/f)
|Online seit|| |
14.06.2018 - 11:08
Headquartered in Cologne, Germany and with an office in Boston, USA, Sedo GmbH is the world's leading domain name marketplace with a sales database of approximately 18 million domain names of all endings. Over two million customers trade in 25 different languages on our platform. Sedo provides buyers and sellers with domain-related services such as domain monetization / parking, domain reviews, domain transfers and domain brokerage / marketing.
The company is a member of United Internet AG.
Our Transfer Team offers international support to customers, assisting the sale of their domains and helping to provide a successful transfer. They ensure that domains are transferred securely and in a timely fashion. You will work directly with colleagues from our sales and finance department to accomplish this.
To support our Transfer Team in Cologne in part time (15-20 hrs/week), we are looking for a
Student Help (m/f)
- Carry out of domain transfer from seller to buyer
- Provide support and reply to customer correspondence
- Action customer updates during the transfer process communicating internally and externally with registrars
- Escalate difficulties
- Build a good rapport with customers, help maintain our corporate image
- Enrolled student at a university
- Ideally, you will have hands-on experience in customer care or data entry in an ecommerce company
- Native Chinese speaker, fluent in German and English, oral and written communication
- Strong customer service orientation
- Excellent communication skills, resilient and attention to details
- Good understanding of MS-Office
What you can expect
We offer you a responsible position at the world market leader in domain trading, located directly in the Mediapark in Cologne. With us you can utilise existing and develop new skills in an international and open-minded team with 130 colleagues. Everyday life is characterized with flat hierarchies and open communication. A dynamic market environment ensures constant challenges and variety of tasks. We also offer an attractive compensation package for our employees.
Have we aroused your interest? Then please send us your complete application documents, stating the salary desired and your earliest possible starting date. Please apply by email only to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to receiving your application!
For further information about Sedo GmbH, please visit our homepage: www.sedo.de
Im Mediapark 6B
Art der Beschäftigung
Firmen- und Kontaktdaten
Frau Julia Meik
+49 221 34030290
|Zeitraum der Beschäftigung|| |