Student Assistant e-Commerce (m/f) 9310
|Online seit|| |
14.06.2018 - 14:33
QIAGEN is one of the world’s leading biotechnology companies. With our sample to insight solutions that unlock valuable molecular information from biological samples, QIAGEN helps to improve healthcare and safeguard our societies, enables the development of new medicines and paves the way for scientific breakthroughs.
Join the revolution – and see how you can make a difference.
Student Assistant e-Commerce (m/f)
Job ID #: 9310
Location: Hilden (near Duesseldorf), Germany
Functional Area: Internships
Employment Type: Temporary Help / Student Assistant
Duration: 1,5 - 2 years
- Support the web shop team (web shop managers, content managers and digital services).
- Support of main Digital Accelerator projects (e.g. PIM Rollout, Website Relaunch).
- Support of eCom technical infrastructure, such as Product Information Updates (inRiver PIM Backend).
- Support of new product launch in digital channels.
- Support of digital lead entries (customer requests).
- Cooperation/communication with internal facility service (post/office/kitchen supply's).
- Cooperation with online and digital marketing teams and the affiliate marketing programs.
- Good Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, Powerpoint).
- Basic technical knowledge of web platforms (Websites, Webshops, Digital Tools).
- Good knowledge of English and German.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills (ability to work in a team).
- Initiative and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to self-organize and prioritize tasks.
If this interdisciplinary challenge appeals to you, you can expect a highly motivated team that is looking forward to your support! Please apply online, quoting the reference number, with your complete application documents as well as your earliest starting date and salary expectations.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Art der Beschäftigung
Firmen- und Kontaktdaten
Frau Dorota Pawlowska
+49 2103 2911300
|Zeitraum der Beschäftigung|| |
1,5 - 2 years