Project Manager Kinetics
- Online seit 10.09.2021
As Project Manager Kinetics (m/f/d) you are responsible for coordinating client projects dealing with the characterization of molecular interactions using different kinetic methods such as BLI, GCI, or switch sense. Hit identiﬁcation, hit validation, and hit characterization projects in early drug discovery or antibody characterization are in focus of your work. Furthermore, you will take part in the development of novel assay formats for studying molecular interactions and in the integration of novel biophysical technologies into 2bind's portfolio.
You will handle the following tasks in an independent and self-organized manner:
- Lead acquisition in relevant client segments (digitally and if possible in person)
- Client communication for technical and scientiﬁc project planning
- Project budgeting and drafting of quotations
- Project-related technical supervision of lab personnel
- Technical and scientiﬁc data analysis and reporting
- Post-project consulting and support of clients
- You have successfully completed your PhD in biophysics, biochemistry, biotechnology, or biology with main thesis parts related to protein analytics and interaction measurement.
- You have proven your scientiﬁc skills in an excellent PhD thesis project and have strong expertise inSPR, GCI, BLI, SwitchSense, MST, or other methods to study molecular interactions.
- You have a very good knowledge of German and English, both spoken and written. You can show this from scientiﬁc publications and/or oral presentations
- You are skilled in managing scientiﬁc projects including customer communication, project planning, supervising lab personnel, project controlling, data analysis, and reporting.
- You strive to bring your best into a highly dynamic team. Your coworkers experience you as particularly reliable, clear in communication, well organized, friendly and loyal.
- Working in a high-speed, customer, and quality-oriented environment comes natural to you.
- Your proven interest in IT systems, marketing & sales, or quality control is beneﬁcial.
- Most importantly, you want to have fun in a dynamic group of people with an open mindset.
- Art der Beschäftigung
- Zeitraum der Beschäftigung
- 2 Jahre befristet und dann entfristet
- 2bind GmbH
- Am BioPark 11
- 93053 Regensburg, Deutschland
- Herr Dr. Thomas Schubert