Project Associate Private Equity & Corporate Finance
|Online seit|| |
09.08.2018 - 09:08
You are contemplating a Start-up, Investment Banking or PE? Why decide? Join our fast-growing firm with an innovative business model that combines Corporate Finance advisory with Principal Investing. Founded in 2013, we are essentially still a start-up with a can-do attitude and a fast-paced culture!
We are looking for a Project Associate to join our team as an intern for an immediate start in August 2018 and a duration of no less than 10 weeks. Interested freelancers with similar experience and profile are also considered for this temporary assignment.
You will be supporting an M&A project for a well-known international financial sponsor from the PE sector and one of their European portfolio companies with the inorganic market entry into Germany.
Your tasks will cover the following areas with focal points depending on your background and deal situation:
- Deal / investment origination activities: e.g. conducting strategic portfolio analyses, defining search criteria / strategies, supporting the origination of specific deals, etc.
- Deal / investment execution activities (buy and sell side): e.g. preparation of info memos, company valuations, business and financial modelling, M&A process management, overtaking work streams for commercial or vendor DDs and supporting other DD streams etc.
We offer an excellent working atmosphere in a highly dynamic, yet entrepreneurial driven team that consists of former C-level industry experts, seasoned private equity professionals and experienced consultants. At Rautenberg & Company, you will take over significant responsibility, both internally and externally, and benefit from deep project involvement and high client exposure. You will also benefit from a very competitive compensation with a generous fixed and a variable component.
- Strong academic background with excellent grades from a top-tier Business School / University, ideally M.Sc. (or equivalent)
- Relevant internships in PE, investment banking, consulting, corporate finance, or M&A advisory, ideally complemented by initial industry experience
- Sound accounting and finance skills, complemented by modelling experience and valuation techniques, as well as good analytical reasoning
- Solid business acumen and understanding of business models and markets
- First experience in and interacting with clients
- Desire to deliver high-quality work while being pragmatic
- Strong work ethics and a down-to-earth attitude
- Fun to be around
- Fluency in German and English
Art der Beschäftigung
Firmen- und Kontaktdaten
Rautenberg & Company
Herr Eike Gerrit Büllingen
+49 211 90099961
|Zeitraum der Beschäftigung|| |