Management Consultant - DHL Consulting
- Online seit 07.09.2021
We search for management consultants for project work in different functional areas. Possible starting dates are the first of each month.
No matter where you live, we bet you have encountered our vans on your way to university, spotted our airplanes on one of your study trips, or received your latest letter or parcel delivered directly by Deutsche Post or DHL. Our company is the biggest logistics company in the world, with over 540,000 employees in over 220 countries and territories worldwide! The DPDHL Group generated revenues of more than €63 billion in 2019.
Who we are:
Since 1999, DHL Consulting has been an essential part of the world’s most international company, DPDHL. We provide a broad range of management consulting and digitalization services to all DPDHL business units and global functions with unparalleled access to its top management. We also drive external projects in strategic supply consulting at some of the world’s leading companies with customers across all industries. People are our biggest asset. We look for curious individuals that offer fresh ideas to transform DPDHL’s business. Our team embraces diversity, collaboration and the pursuit of excellence for our customers.
With more than 100 consultants working out of four offices in China, Germany, Singapore, and the USA, we work on assignments from all over the globe.
What is the role/your role:
- Think creatively to offer innovative business ideas
- As a member of an international team, you will drive high-impact analyses for our customers
- Communicating and cooperating with top management to ensure your project work runs efficiently
- You will work together with your colleagues to develop new strategies for our customers' various business models
- You will identify structures and processes for optimization
- Development - we support you with an individual mentor from the management team and a personalized training curriculum, to launch your career at DHL Consulting and later in Deutsche Post DHL
- Salary - an attractive salary package plus transparent bonus scheme, based on your performance
- Connection - direct cooperation with top management and early responsibility for your projects
- Sabbatical – want to take some time off? Our sabbatical program can help you to explore the world
- Office Exchange – interested in what it’s like working in the US or Asia? We offer office exchanges so you can find out firsthand
- Jobticket and parking space – no matter how you want to commute we’ll help make the trip as easy as possible
- Family life – DPDHL offers daycare facilities, and we enable part-time solutions where needed
- Atmosphere - dynamic, cooperative and international environment that encourages new insights
- Flexible and modern working – we are sure you will love our recently renovated office, otherwise we live a very flexible mobile office policy
- Breakfast and Drinks – as much coffee, tea, hot chocolate and water as you want. We also offer a muesli bar and fresh fruit
- Activities – we offer many weekly team activities like soccer, volleyball, pilates and many more. Or you can join our colleagues at the foosball table in the office
- Fun – it is not just work work work. We make time to get together and have some fun
- You have excellent analytical, problem-solving and communicational skill
- Outstanding academic and professional records
- You are proficient in English, and you have international work experience or have studied abroad
- At least 3 months of relevant practical experience (e.g. consulting or strategy internships)
- Are a solution-orientated problem solver who keeps the big picture in mind
- Your approach is strategic, you have strong presentation skills, and an international outlook
- Team spirit and an open mind
We are looking forward to your application!
Call us if you have any questions: +49 228 29972 425
We recruit on a rolling basis and accept applications all year round. Feel free to apply at your earliest convenience.
Please submit it in English including your CV, cover letter, academic, and high school records, and your reference letters (if applicable). Your point of contact is Julia Hartig.
- Art der Beschäftigung
- Zeitraum der Beschäftigung
- Unbefristet, ab Montag, 01 Nov. 2021
- DHL Consulting
- 53113 Bonn, Deutschland
- Frau Julia Hartig