Knowledge Analyst - Shipping & Rail
- Online seit 25.08.2021
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
As a Knowledge Analyst (KA) within the Infrastructure, Transport & Cities (ITC) sector of BCG's Industrial Goods Practice Area, focusing on Transportation, you will work in a growing global team, providing maritime and rail industry expertise and insights, working together with BCG case and proposal teams to deliver customized knowledge assets and expert advisory.
In addition, you will support with guidance from senior colleagues, your topic/sector in developing intellectual property & knowledge assets and managing content on internal BCG websites, ensuring availability of latest, high-quality content. You will also support business development and go-to-market efforts of the maritime and rail industry business, as opportunities arise, contributing research and analysis to marketing efforts.
BCG’s Industrial Goods practice serves four major sectors: Automotive & Mobility, Materials & Process Industries, Greentech & Engineered Products and Infrastructure, Transport & Cities. We help companies in these sectors think beyond the limits of their traditional business models, choose where and how they should add value, and reorganize to defend themselves against new threats and exploit new opportunities.
The maritime and rail industries are undergoing large transformations and disruptions. The sectors are undergoing unprecedented changes, especially through increased digitization of operations, application of advanced analytics and automation, roll out of digital assets, increased customer centricity and more. Pressing environmental concerns are further driving increased modal share of rail and sea transportation. Ultimately the way we move goods is changing rapidly and we can help our clients keep up with these trends.
This role will be a 12-month Fixed Term Contract with the potential to be made a permanent role.
YOU'RE GOOD AT :
- Applying sea and rail transportation expertise when contributing to building and deploying a product/tool/data, taking different client contexts into account
- Working collaboratively and effectively in a group dynamic often virtual, proficient in agile ways of working
- Communicating with senior stakeholders, being credible and proactive
- Framing, structuring, and sharing intellectual property, with the ability to write clearly and concisely
- Working creatively and analytically in a time-limited, problem-solving environment
- Flexibility and bring a curious and creative mindset, open for new things and able to propose innovative ideas
- Ability to navigate complexity and ambiguity
- Interacting with internal and external stakeholders while working in a global collaborative team environment
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS) :
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience required
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree preferred
- Ideally, you will have 1+ years of relevant experience in maritime and/or rail transport - this can be Internships within the Industry
- Fluency in English; German language skills welcome
- Art der Beschäftigung
- Zeitraum der Beschäftigung
- Nach Vereinbarung
- Boston Consulting Group GmbH
- Boston Consulting Group GmbH
- Königsallee 2
- 40212 Düsseldorf, Deutschland
- Herr Boston Consulting Group GmbH Korbinian Rentsch