ZTE Deutschland GmbH
Junior Operation Engineer (m/w/d)
- Online seit 08.09.2021
A new position as Junior Operation Engineer (m/w/d) has opened up in our Düsseldorf based After Sales team.
If you are a highly motivated team player, who wants to acquire new experiences in an international environment, this might be the perfect opportunity for you.
What will you be doing?
- Taking care of daily Level-2 support of ZTE DWDM equipment (both commercial network and the elements in customer’s test lab), including trouble shooting, analysis and resolution of performance degradation, customer complaints handling, configuration management etc.;
- Interacting with customer’s Level- 1 team(NOC) and Level-2(Back Office) organization, who will conduct the preliminary analysis of network incidents and will escalate to ZTE in case the incidents cannot be solved by customer’s effort;
- Load the new software patches or updates to the network elements, and conduct the necessary testing after the software rollout;
- Supporting ZTE HQ, usually R&D team, in terms of communicating with customer’s L-1 & L-2 team for collecting information, preparing the patches, explaining customer the workarounds etc.;
- Behave as the technical bridge between ZTE HQ and customer, and support customer’s operational staff in getting new knowledge, operational skills etc.;
- Support ZTE HQ in documentation work, including translation of the document received from ZTE HQ to German or English depending on the requirements of the customer and verification of the documents translated by ZTE;
- Preparing the reports on regular basis, including the performance report of network and fulfillment report of support tasks;
- Working in ZTE office in Dusseldorf during the normal office time, and on-call mode after office time;
- Regular travelling is not required, only occasional it might be needed (most probably to Hamburg and Munich).
Which skills do you need?
- A successfully completed university degree in computer science, telecommunications or equivalent;
- Fluent German and English skills, both spoken and written;
- Working experiences in telecommunication sector, especially in transmission network, is plus;
- Proficiency in usage of computer and common applications is must, e.g Microsoft office packages;
- Strong customer orientation, always putting customer’s benefits first;
- Acceptance of working during night or weekend in case of on-call mode, always be prepared for the ad-hoc incident/outage in the network;
- ZTE will organize necessary training to increase your skills.
- Art der Beschäftigung
- Zeitraum der Beschäftigung
- At first limited to 2 years
- To be negotiated
- ZTE Deutschland GmbH
- Fritz-Vomfelde-Straße 26-30
- 40547 Düsseldorf, Deutschland
- Herr Michael Lange