ZTE Deutschland GmbH
Junior Integrator (m/w/d)
- Online seit 08.09.2021
A new position as Junior Integrator (m/w/d) has opened up in our Düsseldorf office.
If you are a highly motivated team player, who wants to acquire new experiences in an international environment, this might be the perfect opportunity for you.
What will you be doing?
- Configure the new parameters on the target network device and all other affected devices (IP address, netmask, new gateway address, etc);
- Ensuring the fault-free physical connection of the network element in cooperation with a field technician;
- Import the default configuration in cooperation with the field technician;
- Testing the accessibility of the network element;
- Testing and activation of the hardware according to the workpack;
- Verification of all patches/connections according to workpack and network plan;
- Configuration of the network element according to the workpack and parameter planning;
- Final Configuration of the involved remote devices according to the parameters;
- Check of remote accessibility;
- Integration of the network element into the network management system;
- Access to the network element via the network management system - Refresh in the network management system;
- Testing that the network element is free of errors and alarms in the management system and, if necessary, executing the alarm handling procedure;
- Testing for function and absence of alarms on the network element;
- Maintenance of the UTS tickets;
- Processing incidents that have arisen due to incorrect execution of the work;
- Maintenance of the status values in the corresponding databases of the client;
- Deconfigure the parameters on the target network unit and all other affected units;
- Deconfiguration of the configuration in coordination with the field technician;
- Deconfiguration of the network element according to workpack and parameter plan;
- Deconfiguration of the network element from the network management system.
Which skills do you need?
- University degree (bachelor and above) in computer science, telecommunications or equivalent;
- Knowledge of telecommunications is necessary, especially transportation knowledge;
- Able and willing to work during night shift and on call, good communication skill;
- German, English and Chinese in business fluent;
- Well operation of computer and office tools;
- Necessary training will be provided before work start with ZTE HQ product specialist.
- Art der Beschäftigung
- Zeitraum der Beschäftigung
- Position at first limited to 2 years
- to be negotiated
- ZTE Deutschland GmbH
- 40547 Düsseldorf, Deutschland
- Herr Michael Lange