International Marketing Executive
- Online seit 14.01.2021
“The world is full of opportunities for you to leave your mark. There’s a thousand things that need changing, and you’ve decided it’s about time someone got around to changing them."
From Ireland to the world – At Bord Bia (The Irish Food Board) we believe in nurturing the next generation of talent, while experiencing the vastness of the world at large. All this while gaining a Masters qualification in International Business studies from UCD Smurfit Business School. If that sounds interesting to you, keep reading!
What we do
Bord Bia is an Irish semi-state agency whose mission is to bring Ireland’s outstanding food, drink and horticulture to the world, thus enabling the growth and sustainability of our producers. We do this with the support of our 14 overseas offices, our Insight & Planning department, our Sector teams (Meat, Dairy, Seafood, Alcohol and Prepared Consumer Foods), our Origin Green and Quality Assurance Department and our Marketing, Communication & Events department. All of which are supported by Finance, HR, IT and Corporate Services.
What we’re offering
Bord Bia is offering graduates a career changing opportunity. We’re looking to foster the next generation of talent in the food and drink industry. As part of Bord Bia’s Talent Academy - participants will gain a fully funded Masters qualification and extensive training in the areas of: Consumer Insights, Sustainability, Brand Marketing, Digital Innovation and Leadership. In addition you receive a tax free monthly bursary. This programme lasts 23 months and participants will begin in July 2021. Bord Bia has an international network of 15 offices. In locations as diverse as: New York, London, Stockholm, Amsterdam, Madrid, Milan, Dusseldorf, Dubai, Shanghai, Singapore, Tokyo, Moscow, as well as Dublin. While on the programme you could be based in any of these offices, gaining valuable real world work experience.
What you need
We recruit graduates from all disciplines but there are a few basic requirements. You’ll need an expected or attained 2.2 Honours Level 8 degree. We also think it’s really important to have a passion for the Irish Food and Drinks Industry, as it’s what all our work is for. Adding to that, you’ll need to have a really good work ethic, be resilient, motivated and driven and an excellent communicator.
What’s your purpose?
As a valued member of our Global Business Development team, you’ll get diverse experience working with our Overseas Market Managers and the wider Bord Bia network. You could be based in any one of our overseas offices including Dusseldorf, New York, London, Paris, Madrid, Dubai or Shanghai. Examples of the work that you will be in responsible for are:
- Supporting Dairy, Meat, Seafood, Prepared Consumer Foods and Alcohol client companies through disseminating in-market insights, in-store visits, lead generation and delivering reputation building activities such as trade events
- Management of Digital, Social and PR agencies for category events and marketing campaigns focused on the relevant market
- Supporting customer relationship management with retail and foodservice operators across the relevant market
- Coordinating cross-functional projects with teams in Dublin, agencies in the relevant market and clients and/or customers
- Manage office administrative tasks such as budgeting and invoicing
- Participation in project management and event logistics of major events
- Researching, writing and editing articles, covering recent market updates and trends
You must have professional language proficiency in French, German, Italian, Spanish or Chinese to be based in Paris, Dusseldorf, Milan, Madrid or Shanghai. We do however have English speaking roles in our overseas markets.
- Art der Beschäftigung
- Zeitraum der Beschäftigung
- Nach Vereinbarung
- Circa €28,000
- Bord Bia
- 2-4 Mosley Road, Off Gerrad Road
- 40476 Dusseldorf, Deutschland
- Frau Ms Lisa Martin