International Graduate Program @ RWE Renewables- Legal, Governance & Regulations
- Online seit 29.12.2020
To start on 1st June 2021, Full time, limited to 18 months, in Chicago/Austin (US), Essen/Hamburg (GER) or Swindon (UK)
The RWE Renewables’ Graduate Program is the perfect career start for international graduates who want to be an active part in shaping the energy transition. In our 18month program you will be able to gain professional experience, contribute to important international projects and set up your individualized development.
The Legal team of RWE Renewables provides legal and related support to legal, corporate, governance and regulatory matters. The function secures legal integrity through initiation, management and monitoring of laws, policies and principles. It advises about existing renewable energy and financial regulatory framework and closely monitors upcoming new regulatory initiatives. It is responsible for the Board Office & corporate legal housekeeping and governance. Last, but not least, it is responsible to support the company’s claim management and the management of global legal spend on external legal advisors.
- have the opportunity to work in one of the key teams of RWE Renewables ensuring legal compliance, setting governance principles, managing contracts and the corporate organization, and advising about internal and external regulations
- learn how an efficient governance concept enables our business functions to deliver strategic goals
- via the legal advisors, work closely with the business to develop and realize renewables projects a good understanding on what it takes to develop renewables projects from the technical, financial and regulatory perspective
- look for opportunities to improve the way we are working by improving our processes
- have lots of fun and be able to build a large network within the company
Your powerful skills
- A successfully completed university degree (at least bachelor) with a focus on law, politics, public administration, regulations or similar
- First relevant practical experience, preferably in the field of renewable energy
- Passion for renewable energy and the desire to be an active part of the energy transition
- Curiosity and openness towards change, the courage to question the status quo and the motivation to take initiative and drive your own ideas and concepts
- Self-starter with the ability to act comfortably in cross-cultural teams, with a sense for diversity and inclusion
- Fluent oral and written skills in English
Benefits you can rely on
- At least 4 placements focused on Legal and related departments dealing with strategy, regulations, investments & project development, one of them is an international placement
- The chance to build your own international network
- The opportunity to get to know other board areas within RWE to broaden your perspectives
- The chance to become a full team member of the Legal Department after successfully finishing the program
Do you want to invest your energy for a sustainable life? Then apply now with just a few clicks. Application deadline: 15 January 2021
Any questions? Please contact our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications, irrespective of gender, disability, nationality, ethnic and social background, religion and beliefs, age or sexual orientation and identity.
Of course, you can find us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Xing, too.
- Art der Beschäftigung
- Zeitraum der Beschäftigung
- 18 months
- RWE Renewables
- Kruppstraße 74
- 45145 Essen, Deutschland
- Frau Julia Wonneberger