International Graduate Program @ RWE Renewables - Engineering
- Online seit 29.12.2020
RWE Renewables GmbH
To start on 1st June 2021, Full time, limited to 18 months, in Essen (GER), Swindon (UK) or Austin (US)
The RWE Renewables’ Graduate Program is the perfect career start for international graduates who want to be an active part in shaping the energy transition. In our 18month program you will be able to gain professional experience, contribute to important international projects and set up your individualized development.
Our Engineering department holds global accountability to provide the required engineering and technical capabilities and solutions to support the onshore and offshore business units to deliver an optimized asset design. You will receive access into the engineering center of excellence of a large global renewables player and gain invaluable knowledge and experience for a successful career in the field of renewable energy.
- Have the opportunity to work within one or more of our core engineering disciplines, namely the turbine, electrical, civil & structures or instrumentation & control teams
- Have the opportunity to work on turning our design specifications into contractual requirements supporting our technical contracting team in negotiations with suppliers and service providers
- Work in our technical due diligences team to support our M&A activities
- Work in our Technology Innovation or Turbine Technology Development team driving the understanding of the next technologies to come - discovering, developing, demonstrating and deploying wind, solar and storage technologies ranging from business incremental improvements to technologies that have the potential to disrupt the renewable energy landscape as we know it incl. airborne wind energy and floating offshore wind demonstrators
- Support driving the change program of the company to systematically reduce the Levelized Cost Of Energy of the company´s development projects
- Get familiar with our Asset Management System (AMS) that documents the jointly agreed processes and engineering instructions that are relevant to develop, construct and maintain our renewable energy power plants or support our risk and quality management services team working on harmonized modelling and benchmarking of essential business case parameters or creating value with performance improvement initiatives
Your powerful skills
- A successfully completed degree in the field of Engineering, Industrial Engineering & Management or related fields
- First relevant practical experience in particular in the field of renewable energy
- Passion for renewable energy and the desire to be an active part of the energy transition
- Curiosity and openness towards change, the courage to question the status quo and the motivation to take initiative and drive your own ideas and concepts
- Self-starter with the ability to act comfortably in cross-cultural teams, with a sense for diversity and inclusion
- Fluent oral and written skills in English
Benefits you can rely on
- 4-6 placements focused on Engineering and its neighboring departments, one of them is an international placement
- The chance to build your own international network
- The opportunity to get to know other board areas within RWE to broaden your perspectives
- The chance to become a full team member of the Engineering Department after successfully finishing the program
Do you want to invest your energy for a sustainable life? Then apply now with just a few clicks.
Application deadline: 15 January 2021
Any questions? Please contact our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications, irrespective of gender, disability, nationality, ethnic and social background, religion and beliefs, age or sexual orientation and identity.
Of course, you can find us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Xing, too.
- Art der Beschäftigung
- Zeitraum der Beschäftigung
- 18 months
- RWE Renewables
- 45145 Essen, Deutschland
- Frau Julia Wonneberger