Inside Sales Executive
- Online seit 30.08.2021
In recent times, companies such as Uber, Airbnb, Zoopla, and Just Eat have disrupted the lifestyle industry to become multi $billion businesses. eviivo is on a mission to shake up the independent accommodation sector by offering a cloud-based platform to “anyone with rooms to sell, and a story to tell”.
Its flagship product, eviivo suite, aims to provide hoteliers and hosts with a convenient all-in-one solution that makes it really easy for them to manage online bookings, guests and travel agencies. Today, eviivo’s customer base consists of 20,000 small independent B&Bs, Guesthouses, Vacation Rental Owners and Hotels using eviivo suite day-in day-out to run their business.
Born out of a joint project with the UK Government over ten years ago, where eviivo ran the UK’s National Tourism Database, the company has reinvented itself since its acquisition by Private Equity Group Investcorp, mid 2011. Having radically changed its business model, eviivo is now a vibrant young company, with offices in the UK, France, Italy, Germany, Tunisia, Austin, Texas and recently in Malaga, Spain.
The company has regularly made the Times top 100 Tech Track index and its flagship product eviivo suite has won many prestigious awards since 2016, including the sought after Travolution award for best technology and Expedia’s global innovation award. It is also enjoys strategic preferred partnerships with the Airbnb, Booking.com and Expedia groups.
As an Inside Sales Executive your role will consist in selling the eviivo suite mostly on the phone (cold calling in your target regions in Germany and also contacting inbound leads) by understanding their business needs to deliver meaningful solutions. Based from our office in Düsseldorf, you will closely work with the Country Manager/Sales Director.
- Understand business needs to deliver meaningful solutions
- Identify business opportunities for eviivo by identifying, researching, and analysing needs for prospects
- Sell the eviivo suite on the phone.
- Do free demonstrations by sharing your screen.
- Use our CRM and ensure all sales data is fully accurate and up-to-date.
- Coordinate and implement targeted and effective email campaigns with your Country Manager and the German Marketing Team.
- Ensure optimum product performance and achieve the company’s overall objectives.
- Collaborate with the Customer Service and Onboarding teams to reach targets.
- You’re based in Düsseldorf and elligible to work in Germany.
- Native level of German: excellent communication skills, verbal (with a clear speaking voice) and written (excellent grammar). Excellent spoken and written English for internal use only.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1 to 3 years of sales/customer relations experience.
- You have a sales temper and truly enjoy speaking to people over the phone!
- You pay attention to details, quickly learn and adapt
- Proficient with common office programs (MS Word, Excel, Internet Explorer and Outlook).
- A previous experience in travel websites, online advertising, eCommerce or hospitality is a plus
Join an ambitious start-up in the travel industry – gain the experience available only from the largest brands in travel, and yet retain the ability to make a big impact yourself in an environment where everyone still knows everyone.
In our new office in the heart of Düsseldorf and with a view over the city, a young team and a pleasant and productive working atmosphere awaits you.
So if you like challenges, are full of energy and want to participate in the international development of eviivo, don’t hesitate and become part of our team!
The Company Offers
- Permanent contract, full time.
- Location: Friedrichstr. 2, 40217 Düsseldorf. Mix of office-based and remote.
- Salary: base salary + variable
- 25 holidays per year
- Art der Beschäftigung
- Zeitraum der Beschäftigung
- eviivo GmbH
- Friedrichstr. 2
- 40217 Düsseldorf, Deutschland
- Anne, eviivo HR team