Post-doctoral position / Scientist (m/f/d)
|Online seit|| |
25.03.2020 - 15:45
The Leibniz Institute for Analytical Sciences - ISAS - e. V. is a research institute dedicated to the development and improvement of analytical methods and tools for health research and related fields. The ISAS is a member of the Leibniz Association and is publicly funded by the Federal Republic of Germany and its federal states.
In the INA – in vitro detection of drug allergies - project in Dortmund for research and development in the field of bio analytics we invite applications for a
Post-doctoral position / Scientist (m/f/d).
You will be responsible for
• Planning of state of the art proteomics experiments to elucidate biomarkers for drug allergies
• Detection of protein phosphorylation dynamics to follow signalling events
• Development of quantitative peptide assays to validate biomarkers (including peptide design)
• Automation of processes for medium throughput analysis
• Communication and exchange with an interdisciplinary team to develop innovative in-vitro test for drug allergies
• Automation of data analysis and reporting / publication of results
• Studies in chemistry, biology or related topics
• Experience with instrumental analysis, mass-spectrometry, proteomics
• Development of measurement procedures and processes
• Safe handling of software for data evaluation and statistical analysis
• Structured and analytical way of project planning and conduction
• Team player with good communication skills
• Scientific development opportunities in an international cooperative, interdisciplinary research environment and an excellent working atmosphere in a very dynamic and professional team.
• Extensive state-of-the-art equipment and infrastructure.
• The opportunity to present your data on international conferences and participate in workshops.
Non-residents who apply for this job will receive help from the institute to find accommodation and to handle authorities. Applications from disabled applicants are welcome. ISAS supports the principle of equal opportunity between men and women, and is therefore interested in applications from women. The salary will be according to the German TV-L. The full-time position is offered until 31 of December 2022. The position is available immediately. The position is generally suitable for part-time.
ISAS collects and processes the personal data of its applicants in accordance with European and German legal regulations. Further information on data protection and the processing of personal data can be found at www.isas.de/datenschutz.
Closing date for application is 15th of April 2020. Complete applications with an extended curriculum vitae with full publication list, a cover letter, copies of your diplomas as well as your expertise and methodological competencies, names and contact information of 2 references, should be submitted (quoting the reference number 07/2020 in the subject header) as a single pdf document to email@example.com. Informal inquiries are welcome and can be submitted to the human resources department (firstname.lastname@example.org). For further information regarding the institute, please see: http://www.isas.de.
Firmen- und Kontaktdaten
Leibniz-Institut für Analytische Wissenschaften - ISAS - e.V.
Frau Wiebke Bartels
+49 231 1392-1086
Art der Beschäftigung
|Zeitraum der Beschäftigung|| |
befristet bis zum 31.12.2022